How Simon Went From Loud, Chronic Snoring To Sleeping Like A Baby Using Nasal Strips
May 13, 2022 by Saara Whitfield
When Simon’s alarm went off at 7am on a Tuesday, he could barely open his eyes as he shut it off with a groan.
Another night of brutal, interrupted sleep.
All night, he kept being woken up by his own loud snoring. He tried everything – sleeping on his side, tilting his head…but it didn’t matter. Nothing changed.
Another night, another symphony of snores. But he wasn’t the only one to have his precious sleep disrupted for the umpteenth night in a row…
Next to him, her hair disheveled and her eyes narrowed in rage was his beautiful wife, Jenny. Beautiful and livid.
“Simon. I love you, but for the last time, you MUST fix your snoring problem!”
She was right. The children were even starting to complain about his loud snoring – they could hear it from their rooms across the hall. It was making the entire family miserable.
He needed to do something.
His snoring always got a little bit worse around allergy season, and especially since getting their new German Shepherd, Charlie. Allergy medication helped a bit, but not entirely. And he wasn’t comfortable with the idea of taking antihistamines every day…especially after reading that long-term use could lead to diseases like dementia or Alzheimer’s
He’d already gone to his doctor, who’d written off the possibility of sleep apnea, but had warned him about a study that showed a strong correlation between a history of snoring and daytime sleepiness (80%), obesity (73%) and chronic fatigue (78%).
That only made him feel 10x worse.
He noticed that he was drinking twice as much coffee as usual throughout the day just to keep himself going…
And since he wasn’t sleeping through the night, he needed more energy, which meant he was eating more, and his pants were starting to feel a little tight…
But what could he do?
Desperate, he browsed the internet for new remedies he could try at home to reduce his snoring.
That’s when he came across an ad for nasal strips.
The Snoring Game Changer: Breathe Better, Sleep Better
Nasal strips are tiny plasters that you put on your nose to open up your nasal passages and instantly improve airflow. The effect prevents your nostrils from being blocked, which, in turn, allows you to absorb more air with less energy, thus preventing snoring. You get to breathe at ease, which increases calmness, and helps you to relax.
Simon had tried a different brand of nasal strips before…but it had kept coming off in the middle of the night, hardly staying on long enough for him to even see if it worked or not.
But this one had extra strength adhesion – and used hypoallergenic glue, which was perfect for his sensitive nose.
According a study conducted on snoring patients over the course of two weeks, nasal strips have been shown to improve sleep quality, reduce snoring, insomnia and daytime sleepiness
That was enough to send Simon running for his credit card – anything was worth a shot at this point.
The ad he’d seen was for something called the Hiloi Nasal Strip.
It came in the mail a few days later – a tiny, plastic strip. That night, after washing his face and crawling into bed, he stuck it onto his nose. He was surprised that it didn’t feel like he was wearing anything at all – which was a good start.
The real test was whether it would stay on, or whether he’d find it stuck to his elbow in the morning – with an angry and disappointed wife awake right next to him.
The next morning, when his alarm went off, the first thing he felt was…calm.
He felt well-rested, for the first time in months. He didn’t remember waking up at all throughout the night, and he even felt like he was able to take a deep, replenishing breath for the first time in a long time.
He turned to Jenny. She was still sleeping peacefully, a small smile on her lips.
Nasal Strips: The Quick And Simple Way To Improve Breathing
✔️ Improve Quality of Sleep
✔️ Reduce Snoring
✔️ Increase Airflow
✔️ Harmonize Your Lifestyle
Simon couldn’t rave enough about these nasal strips. He was recommending the Hiloi Nasal Strips to everyone he knew – and they were loving it just as much as he was.
Whether they suffered from excessive snoring , making themselves and their families miserable…
Had difficulty breathing in and out of their nose, causing them discomfort and headaches…
Or were suffering from an irritated nose due to allergies, pet fur or air pollution…
All those problems weren’t their fault at all…but it was their responsibility. Simon’s recommendation had been a life saver.
Since the strip is tiny, Simon’s friend George, who gets terrible allergies in the spring, started wearing them throughout the day to breathe better. It helped him cut down on the time he spent excusing himself at work to go unclog his nostrils!
Snoring occurs when air can’t flow freely through your airways during sleep. So here’s what’s going to happen when you start using the Hiloi Nasal Strips:
- You will be able to absorb more air through your nose using less energy.
- You will be able to absorb more air through your nose using less energy.
- You can finally get some deep, restful sleep.
- You can forget about disturbing the entire family all night long.
- You will feel calm and relaxed because you’ve finally found the perfect formula to breathing effortlessly.
What Happens When You Start Using Hiloi Nasal Strips
So, how does it work?
Before, when you wanted to open yourself up to more air, you would have to sleep with your head tilted…a practically impossible task, considering you can’t control your body once you’re asleep!
But now, you can use the simple Hiloi Nasal Strips to help facilitate breathing and reduce snoring without disturbing your comfort. So easy, right?
Here are some of the reasons why Simon and so many others love Hiloi Nasal Strips:
- SAY NO TO SNORING: Reduced snoring means an improved quality of sleep for you and for all those that sleep within a 20-meter radius of you!
- DRUG FREE: This simple plaster is a drug-free alternative to help with daytime or nighttime nasal congestion.
- COMFORTABLE: You won’t even feel it’s there. The only thing you’ll feel is the satisfying inhale and exhale of improved airflow!
- HELPS WITH ALLERGIES, PETS OR COLD SYMPTOMS: Great if you are suffering from cold, allergies or breathing problems caused by irritants such as pets, perfume, cigarette smoke or air pollution. Nasal strips are not a treatment – however, opening your nostrils does help to alleviate difficult breathing.
- MADE TO FIT: Nasal strips are designed to fit perfectly on the majority of different nose types and sizes.
- BETTER REST AT NIGHT: Hiloi Nasal Strips help to open up your nasal passages and improve airflow during sleep. This drastically improves general sleep quality so you can feel well-rested the next day.
- IMPROVE AIRFLOW WHILE DOING PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES: Better controlled breathing can help you get better at yoga, relaxation and even physical activities, such as sports.
- INSTANT RELIEF: Nasal strips work instantly, meaning they can give you instant increase in airflow right when you need it.
- POCKET-SIZED, EASY TO USE: Small, convenient and easy to use. They can fit in your pocket or wallet! They’re the perfect gift or stocking-stuffer.
- HYPOALLERGENIC GLUE: They adhere using hypoallergenic glue, which decreases the risks of any side effects or skin irritations.
Instant easy breathing can be yours…order the LINKOPEN Hiloi Nasal Strips now to have all these perks at the tip of your nose!
Easy, Comfortable And Peace-Restoring
We never think about breathing. It’s second nature to us. We recognise the importance of good airflow only when it is taken away from us – when we start snoring or when our noses clog up due to cold or allergies. Our quality of life is intrinsically linked to the air that we breathe.
But Hiloi Nasal Strips allow us to take back control of our quality of life in an easy, affordable way.
You owe it to yourself to give your breath the best.
SLEEP LIKE A BABY
Good breathing isn’t a luxury, it’s a need. Nourish your body with the Hiloi Nasal Strips for only £17.95. Get it before the price goes up!
Now, you may be asking…
How do Hiloi Nasal Strips work?
Hiloi Nasal Strip is an amazing tiny plaster that you put on your nose. The strip sticks to your nose thanks to its simple-yet-effective design and strong adhesion. The flexible wings of the Nasal Strip open up your nasal passages and instantly improve airflow! The effect prevents your nostrils from being blocked, which, in turn, allows you to absorb more air with less energy, prevents snoring, allows you to breathe easily, increases calmness, and helps you to relax.
Will this work if I have a large nose?
Yes! Hiloi Nasal Strip are universal; they fit almost all adult nose sizes. For the best results, make sure you follow the instructions to attach the strip properly.
Can I wear it all the time?
You can safely use Hiloi every night or every day, so long as you don’t exceed 12 hours per day. Also, they are created for external use only.
Will this work if I snore very loudly?
It should. Above all, the Hiloi Nasal Strip were created to help people minimize their snoring and get more restful sleep.
How do I use it?
Start by washing and drying your nose to remove all the oils from your face and help the strip to stick on nicely. Then, remove the protective liner, position it and press it onto the lower bridge of your nose until it sticks on. Use it for 12 hours tops. To remove, wash your face with warm water and loosen each end. Gently lift both sides and discard.